Terms of Service
You shall not provide any false information in connection with the use of the Christian.com Site. Also, you agree to update or correct any information which you have provided if such information becomes outdated or misleading.
Users of the site also agree to be bound by the Terms of Service of the Christian Web Network of sites, which also lists company trademarks.
Christian.com does not permit any religion/belief that does not agree with the Core Essentials of Christianity to be promoted. Although people of other faiths are welcome to join the site, the promotion of their faith is not allowed on the site. Below are the Core Essential doctrines of Christianity we refer to and are stated by the "CHRISTIAN APOLOGETICS AND RESEARCH MINISTRY".
Doctrinal Statement Of Faith
The Bible itself reveals these doctrines to be essential to the Christian faith. They are 1) the Deity of Christ, 2) Salvation by Grace, and 3) Resurrection of Christ, and 4) the gospel. These are the doctrines the Bible says are necessary. Though there are many other important doctrines, these four are the only ones that are declared by Scripture to be essential. A non-regenerate person, or any false teachings, will deny one or more of these essential doctrines. Please note that there are other derivative doctrines of scripture that become necessary also.
- The Deity of Christ
- Jesus is God in flesh (John 8:58 with Exodus 3:14). See also John 1:1,14; 10:30-33; 20:28; Col. 2:9; Phil. 2:5-8; Heb. 1:8
- 1 John 4:2-3: "This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world."
- The above verse needs to be cross referenced with John 1:1,14 (also written by John) where he states that the Word was God and the Word became flesh.
- 1 John 4:2-3 is saying that if you deny that Jesus is God in flesh then you are of the spirit of Antichrist.
- John 8:24, "I said, therefore, to you, that you will die in your sins. For if you do not believe that I am, you will die in your sins."
- Jesus said here that if you do not believe "that I am" you will die in your sins. In Greek I am is 'ego eimi,' which means ‘I am.' These are the same words used in John 8:58 where Jesus says "...before Abraham was, I am." He was claiming the divine title by quoting Exodus 3:14 in the Greek Septuagint. (The Septuagint was the Hebrew Old Testament translated into Greek.)
- Jesus is the proper object of faith
- It is not simply enough to have faith. Faith is only as valid as what it is put in. You must put your faith in the proper object. Cults have false objects of faith; therefore, their faith is useless--no matter how sincere they are.
- If you put your faith in a vacuum cleaner, then you will be in a lot of trouble on the day of judgment. You might have great faith, but so what? It is in something that can't save you.
- The Doctrine of the deity of Christ includes:
- The Trinity - There is one God who exists in three persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. They are all coeternal, and of the same nature. (Deut. 6:4 and Mark 12:29) These three being one is a mystery, the closest thing God has given us to understand this is the union of man and wife. Gen. 2:24, Matt. 19:5 (The term one or "Echad" in Hebrew, is the same here for Deut. 6:4(God) and Gen 2:24(Man and wife)) --- Hence, a scriptural explanation of the Trinity.
- Monotheism - There is only one God in all existence (Isaiah 43:10; 44:6,8; 45:5,14,18,21,22; 46:9; 47:8). Mormons believe that many gods exist though they serve and worship only one. Therefore, they are polytheists which excludes them from the camp of Christianity.
- The Hypostatic Union - That Jesus is both God and man.
- The sufficiency of the sacrifice of Christ - The sacrifice of Christ is completely sufficient to pay for the sins of the world
- As God - Jesus must be God to be able to offer a sacrifice of value greater than that of a mere man.
- He had to die for the sins of the world (1 John 2:2). Only God could do that.
- As man - Jesus must be man to be able to be a sacrifice for man.
- As a man He can be the mediator between God and man (1 Tim. 2:5).
- Salvation by Grace
- "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast" (Eph. 2:8-9, NIV).
- "You who are trying to be justified by law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace" (Gal. 5:4).
- This verse and its context plainly teach that if you believe that you are saved by faith and works then you are not saved at all. This is a common error in the cults. Because they have a false Jesus, they have a false doctrine of salvation. (Read Rom. 3-5 and Gal. 3-5).
- you cannot add to the work of God. Gal. 2:21 says, "I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!" (NIV)
- "Therefore no one will be declared righteous in his sight by observing the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of sin" (Rom. 3:20).
- "However, to the man who does not work but trusts God who justifies the wicked, his faith is credited as righteousness" (Rom. 4:5).
- "Is the law, therefore, opposed to the promises of God? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law" (Gal. 3:21).
- The Resurrection of Christ
- "And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith" (1 Cor. 15:14). "And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins" (1 Cor. 15:17).
- To deny the physical resurrection is to deny Jesus' work, sacrifice, and our resurrection.
- These verses clearly state that if you say that Jesus did not rise from the dead (in the same body He died in -- John 2:19-21), then your faith is useless.
- The Gospel
- "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!" (Gal. 1:8-9, NIV).
- Verses 8 and 9 here in Galatians are a self declarative statement that you must believe the gospel. The gospel message which in its entirety is that Jesus is God in flesh, who died for sins, rose from the dead, and freely gives the gift of eternal life to those who believe.
- Furthermore, it would not be possible to present the gospel properly without declaring that Jesus is God in flesh per John 1:1,14; 10:30-33; 20:28; Col. 2:9; Phil. 2:5-8; Heb. 1:8.
- 1 Cor. 15:1-4 defines what the gospel is: "Now, brothers, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain. For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures" (NIV).
- Within these verses are the essentials: Christ is God in flesh (John 1:1,14; 10:30-33; 20:28; Col. 2:9); Salvation is received by faith (John 1:12; Rom. 10:9-10), therefore it is by grace; and the resurrection is mentioned in verse 4. Therefore, this gospel message automatically includes the essentials.
A Very Important Note: The Faith we must have is a repentant Faith. A Faith that desires to turn from sin and turn toward Christ. Without true repentance you can not posses true faith.
You must be thirteen or over to register as a member of HisHolySpace.com or use the web site. By using the web site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
This Agreement is in effect while you use the web site and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time and for any reason upon receipt by Christian.com of your written or email notice of termination. We may terminate your membership for any reason, effective upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership, or such other email address as you may later provide to Christian.com. If Christian.com terminates your membership in the Service because you have breached the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees. Even after this Agreement is terminated, certain provisions will remain in effect, including sections 4, 5, 7-14 of this Agreement.
3. Non Commercial Use by Members.
The web site is for the personal use of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members and should not use the Service or the web site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the web site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the web site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
4. Ownership Rights.
Christian.com owns the web site and the Service. The web site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Christian.com, and its licensors. Except for that information which you created, or is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such information. Ownership of all music, and/or lyrics uploaded to Christian.com remain the property of the party to whom they belong. All Musicians confirm they are not members of or waive all rights under ASCAP/BMI/SESAC, and hold Christian.com and all ownership exempt from all claims.
5. Content Posted on the Site.
A. We may review and delete any content, messages, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in our sole judgment violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of other Members. Christian.com may monitor areas of the Christian.com Site and may disclose any Content, records, or electronic communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate this web site; or (iii) to protect the rights or property of Christian.com or its third-party partners, sponsors or advertisers, service providers, licensors or any other user of the Christian.com Site.
Christian.com is not responsible for screening, policing, editing, or monitoring Content provided by third parties. If notified of allegedly infringing, defamatory, damaging, illegal, or offensive Content, Christian.com may investigate the allegation and determine in its sole discretion which actions to take.
B. You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on this web site, or transmit to other Members.
C. By posting Content to any public area of Christian.com, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Christian.com an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform, adapt, translate, modify, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, that information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
You cannot post or distribute Content that:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- consists of indecent photos
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another persons copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someones privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
D. Christian.com may investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the membership of such violators.
E. You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
F. You may not include in your friendship profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses. You may not include in your alumni profile any telephone numbers, or URLs.
G. You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although HisHolySpace.com cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the web site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent.
H. If you download software from this web site, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the "Software") are licensed to you by us or third-party licensors for your personal, noncommercial home use only. We do not transfer title to the Software to you. You own the medium on which the Software is recorded, but we (or third-party licensors) retain full and complete title to the Software and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, de-compile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-readable form. HisHolySpace.com is a distributor and not a publisher of the Content and the software supplied by third parties and you. HisHolySpace.com does not have editorial control over much of this Content. In many instances, in fact, the Content on our web site is the opinion and judgment of a third party not under contract with HisHolySpace.com. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information that constitutes part of the Content expressed or made available by third parties, are those of the respective authors and not of HisHolySpace.com or any of its agents. Neither HisHolySpace.com nor anyone else guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any Content or software. Under no circumstances shall HisHolySpace.com, or its affiliates, or any of its officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information or software obtained through the HisHolySpace.com Site.
I. Photos. Use the Photo areas at your own risk. Although we will take out lewd content when we see it or it is reported to us, we can not monitor each photo.
6. Notice And Procedure For Making claims of Copyright Infringement.
We may give notice to our users by means of a general notice on this web site, electronic mail to a user's e-mail address on our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a user's address on our records.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Service Provider's Designated Agent.
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
1. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
4. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We have no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications. HisHolySpace.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems. We are not responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the web site or the Service or Software, any Content posted on the web site or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the web site, whether online or offline.
THE MATERIALS IN THIS HisHolySpace.com SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS ON ANY HisHolySpace.com SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY HisHolySpace.com SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON ANY HisHolySpace.com SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Limitation on Liability.
Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will HisHolySpace.com be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the web site, the software or the Service, even if HisHolySpace.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, HisHolySpace.comâ��s liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to HisHolySpace.com for the Service during the term of membership.
Under no circumstances shall HisHolySpace.com or any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing the HisHolySpace.com Site be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, the HisHolySpace.com Site. This limitation on damages includes but is not limited to damages that result from reliance by you on any information obtained from the HisHolySpace.com Site, or from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance (whether or not resulting from acts of God), communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to the HisHolySpace.com's records, programs, or services. This paragraph applies to all Content, merchandise, and services and Software available through HisHolySpace.com. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. U.S. Export Controls.
Software is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the web site or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other Country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
11. Content Linked To Any Christian.com Site.
Please be aware that you could be directed to other sites that are beyond our control. There are links to other sites from Christian.compages that take you outside of our service. For example, if you click on a banner advertisement or a search result, the click may take you off this site. This includes links from advertisers, sponsors, and content partners that may use our logo(s) as part of a co-branding agreement. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, solicit personal information, or contain information that you may find inappropriate or offensive. In addition, advertisers on this web site may send cookies to users that we do not control.
We reserve the right to disable links from third-party sites to any Christian.com Site.
We make no representations concerning the content of sites listed in any of our directories. Consequently, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in sites listed in our search results or otherwise linked to a HisHolySpace.com Site.
If there is any dispute about or involving this Agreement, the web site and/or the Service, by using the web site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of Illinois with jurisdiction over our offices.
You agree to indemnify and hold Christian.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service or arising from a breach of this Agreement.
This Agreement, accepted upon use of the web site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Service, contains the entire agreement between you and Christian.comregarding the use of the web site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Please send any questions regarding this agreement to admin (at) Christian.com
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.
Please choose carefully the information you post on HisHolySpace.com and that you provide to other Users. Your HisHolySpace.com profile may not include the following items: telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, and any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other HisHolySpace.com Members (for instance, in their Profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and HisHolySpace.com assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the Services by any person, please contact or click on the "Report Inappropriate Content" link at the bottom of any HisHolySpace.com page. HisHolySpace.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including email) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
1. Eligibility. Use of and Membership in the Services is void where prohibited. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 13 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 13 years of age.
2. Term. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Services or are a Member. You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Member's My Account Settings page. HisHolySpace.com may terminate your Membership at any time, without warning. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect, including sections 5-17.
3. Fees. You acknowledge that HisHolySpace.com reserves the right to charge for the Services and to change its fees from time to time in its discretion. If HisHolySpace.com terminates your Membership because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of subscription fees.
4. Password. When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify HisHolySpace.com immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
5. Non-commercial Use by Members. The Services are for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by HisHolySpace.com. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website is prohibited. You may not list or link any other social networking website on this website, or we may remove your account without warning or liability. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice and may result in termination of Membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
6. Proprietary Rights in Content on HisHolySpace.com.
1. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, profiles, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") on or through the Services, you hereby grant to HisHolySpace.com, a non-exclusive, fully-paid and royalty-free, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicenses) to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, publicly perform, publicly display, store, reproduce, transmit, and distribute such Content on and through the Services. This license will terminate at the time you remove such Content from the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, a back-up or residual copy of the Content posted by you may remain on the HisHolySpace.com servers after you have removed the Content from the Services, and HisHolySpace.com retains the rights to those copies. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Content posted by you to or through the Services.
2. The Services contain Content of HisHolySpace.com ("HisHolySpace.com Content"). HisHolySpace.com Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and HisHolySpace.com owns and retains all rights in the HisHolySpace.com Content and the Services. HisHolySpace.com hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-sub licensable license to reproduce and display the HisHolySpace.com Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Website and using the Services.
3. The Services contain Content of Users and other HisHolySpace.com licensors. Except for Content posted by you, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any content appearing on or through the Services.
7. Content Posted.
1. HisHolySpace.com may delete any Content that in the sole judgment of HisHolySpace.com violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person. HisHolySpace.com assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time HisHolySpace.com chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Services, HisHolySpace.com nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such Content. HisHolySpace.com does reserve the right to monitor, at our sole discretion, any and all communications.
All of your IP information and chat and email logs are being recorded and may be sent to your local and federal authorities because of your content and the content/comments made to minors on HisHolySpace, some or your content/comments may be against the law according to the Federal Bureau of Investigations
Section 1470. Transfer of Obscene Material to Minors
TITLE 18--CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
Sec. 1462. Importation or transportation of obscene matters
Whoever brings into the United States, or any place subject to the
jurisdiction thereof, or knowingly uses any express company or other
common carrier or interactive computer service (as defined in section
230(e)(2) \1\ of the Communications Act of 1934), for carriage in
interstate or foreign commerce--
\1\ See References in Text note below.
(a) any obscene, lewd, lascivious, or filthy book, pamphlet,
picture, motion-picture film, paper, letter, writing, print, or
other matter of indecent character; or
(b) any obscene, lewd, lascivious, or filthy phonograph
recording, electrical transcription, or other article or thing
capable of producing sound; or
(c) any drug, medicine, article, or thing designed, adapted, or
intended for producing abortion, or for any indecent or immoral use;
or any written or printed card, letter, circular, book, pamphlet,
advertisement, or notice of any kind giving information, directly or
indirectly, where, how, or of whom, or by what means any of such
mentioned articles, matters, or things may be obtained or made; or
Whoever knowingly takes or receives, from such express company or
other common carrier or interactive computer service (as defined in
section 230(e)(2) \1\ of the Communications Act of 1934) any matter or
thing the carriage or importation of which is herein made unlawful--
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five
years, or both, for the first such offense and shall be fined under this
title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both, for each such
2. You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on or through any of the Services, and any material or information that you transmit to other Members and for your interactions with other Users. Christian.com does not endorse and has no control over the Content. Content is not necessarily reviewed by Christian.com prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of HisHolySpace.com. HisHolySpace.com makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.
8. Content/Activity Prohibited. The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the Services. Christian.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Christian.com sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Services and terminating the Membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that, in the sole discretion of HisHolySpace.com:
1. is offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
2. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
3. exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
4. contains nudity, violence, bad words or offensive subject matter;
5. solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
6. provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses;
7. promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
8. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
9. involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming";
10. Contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
11. furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
12. Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
13. Involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
14. Includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent; or
15. For band and filmmaker profiles, uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive Content intended to draw traffic to the profile. The following is a partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the Website and through your use of the Services. HisHolySpace.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in HisHolySpace.com’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
16. criminal or tortuous activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
17. Advertising to, or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through the Services. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, HisHolySpace.com reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which HisHolySpace.com deems appropriate in its sole discretion. If you breach this Agreement and send unsolicited bulk email, instant messages or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to HisHolySpace.com, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay HisHolySpace.com $1 for each such unsolicited email or other unsolicited communication you send through the Services;
18. Covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any HisHolySpace.com page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
19. any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends;
20. interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Services or the networks or services connected to the Services;
21. attempting to impersonate another Member or person;